Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Can we talk about my parents for a second??

On my parent's honeymoon, instead of taking regular photos like everyone else they decided to take slides. I think they thought they were on the cutting edge of technology or something.. "In a year EVERYONE will have a slide projector right in their own homes to view their pictures!" So practical.

Anyways, the reality is that it has taken until now (25 years later) for them to get around to transferring all the slides (like, 200 of them) onto digital format. And by them, I mean me. And by me, I mean London Drugs Photolab.
My dad is such a closet sentimental softie that he will DIE of happiness when he sees them.

Here is a sneak peak.
He is so pleased with himself.

Such cuties!!

I want all of her clothes.

 They look so young and carefree and happy! I'm never having children.


xo jess

No comments:

Post a Comment