Friday, April 20, 2012

booze poos

good morning world! how are you? good? yes? did you sleep well? oh golly, i sure hope so! this morning is filled with wonderful memories! would you like to come along and share them with me?

a few things i woke up to:
a) a bed filled with annie's and an orange stain on my neck - from said annie's (classy girl, classy).
b) wearing a party skirt i did not go out in, but was obviously my #1 sleeping attire.
c) a new bracelet that says red cup apparel - further investigation needed.
d) the power button from my phone is missing? peculiar, perhaps i shall put up a missing ad on craigslist. under the casual encounters, obvs.
e) my last google search history is 'dave franco' and then 'dave and james franco' - clearly i needed to say good night to my baby daddy(s)

well world, hope your day is filled with sunshine and rainbows and lollipops and maybe some gelato. until next time, stay classy kelowna!

-robyncam

p.s remember msn?

i (l) you!

No comments:

Post a Comment