Tuesday, May 1, 2012

eff bitches

EFF BITCHES!

Am I right, or am I right? Want to know what I don't like? Well, a lot of things, but want to know what I don't like RIGHT this second...MEAN bitches. Girls can be such c-u-n-t-s. I just don't get it! I am so freaking lucky to have the most amazing group of girl friends! I love THESE bitches to death. They make me happy. And they make me feel less weird daily, because let's face it, they are big weirdos too.


Did I attend middle school with any of you? Well, if you knew me in grade 7, you were probably terrified of me. I used to be a bit of a bully. It makes me really sad to think about it! I was self-conscious and defensive and had a brother (which made me extra defensive) so i was MEAN to people before they could be mean to me. If you know me now, you know i grew out of this, i am a nice person! i swear!

the point of confessing my past bully-ways, is that I know how to use my claws.

So instead of being:
stupid
condescending
rude
obnoxious
awful
 crazy
annoying

please be:
smart
kind
nice
soft
wonderful
'normal'
agreeable

OTHERWISE:



stay classy kelowna

-robyncam


No comments:

Post a Comment